For aspiring Fashion designers. This book lets you focus more on the designing aspect of things.
• 420 figure templates, or fashion croquis, in 20 fashion-forward poses to ensure your creations are proportional on the first try, saving time and energy
- Templates are printed on heavy-stock pages with perforated edges for easy removal
- An extensive illustrated garment glossary showing the distinguishing details between a caftan, a sheath, a maxi and so on.
- A handy recommended reading section offering professional guidance
• Best of all, the templates disappear when scanned or photocopied, so you'll never need to fuss with a light box or tracing paper!